Thursday, March 25, 2010

One of three artists for April, please meet Ako

Jks. What inspired you when to get into art?

Ako. My arts inspired by life ,skateboarding, San Fransisco, my friends, the struggle, love, family, hate, passion, weed, writing on stuff, trains.

Ako
Jks. Do you still find inspiration in this?

Ako. Yes I still have the same passion for making art as I did when I started. Every time I create I find out something new and am still excited about making art.

Jks. Any other shows coming up that you would like to let the views know about?

Ako. I have a installation at Old Crow gallery in Oakland, Ca I'm painting with my friend Jeff meadows opening april 9th and a solo show at Dwntwn skate Shop here in SF coming up in June and a installation At hive gallery in Los Angeles in June too! There's other shows but I forget?

Jks. Anything else that you would like to add?

Ako. Thank you to everyone at Slingluff Gallery, Jeff Meadows, 48 Blocks, Terry At Culture Skate, Dwntwn skate Supply, Osiris Shoes, Vans and everyone who supports my art and skateboarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment